What wins lasting change in today’s world? Nimble teams building creative and transformative advocacy campaigns that engage people in meaningful ways.
That’s why we developed the Campaign Accelerator, a collaborative planning process that blends tried and true strategy tools with the best of design thinking, lean start-up principles, and participatory approaches to problem solving. The result? Greater insight, innovation and alignment, leading to greater campaign success.
Want to learn how to lead your own team through this effective approach to campaign planning? Attend our next training in Hong Kong.
How It Works
The training is five days long, during which participants learn to:
- Design a solid strategy that addresses the root causes of an issue
- Generate and test ideas to engage key audiences
- Foster a collaborative team culture that embraces learning and iteration throughout a project cycle
- Integrate new practices into teams and organisations with established norms
- Deliver an actionable campaign plan
This is a dynamic process. We brainstorm and experiment. We leave the training room and interact with our key audiences. We work together across disciplines and expertise, welcoming diverse perspectives.
The curriculum also includes a 90-minute virtual session before we gather in person and a personalised coaching session with one of our expert trainers. After the training, participants join a peer support network of Campaign Accelerator alumni around the world.
Learn about the training breakdown here.