Graduates of this two-day experiential course will learn:
- The core building blocks of a modern campaign
- How to craft a campaign strategy that addresses your core problem
- To tell a campaign story to engage your key constituencies and shift the narrative
- Ways to decide which tactics and tools will help best deliver on your strategy
Join the Next Session
Modern Campaign Fundamentals is happening 23-24 May in Nairobi. Learn more and register with our partners at Advocacy Assembly.
Modern Campaign Fundamentals involves two full, dynamic, experiential working days. During the training, participants will:
- Learn about the core building blocks of modern campaigns.
- Practice building an effective campaign strategy.
- Explore cutting edge tools and tactics to create change – and learn to evaluate their effectiveness in supporting a campaign strategy.
- Apply the above lessons to a project they’re working on.
Is this for me?
This training is ideal for those who:
- Want to build (or strengthen) their understanding of campaigning and advocacy strategy — and ensure their tools and tactics are effectively supporting their overall mission or social change objectives.
- Currently work for or with campaigning organisations — in roles where a deeper understanding of campaigning would be useful. This training is also appropriate for individuals seeking future employment in advocacy / campaigning organisations, as well as those engaged in grassroots campaigns for social change unaffiliated with a specific organisation.
- Ideally, are joining with a colleague; this learning will be most easily applied if there’s at least one colleague who you can continue exploring with; more than one colleague would be even better.