The Campaign Accelerator Facilitation Training is for anyone who wants to lead a team through a dynamic, participatory campaign planning process – a new and effective way to take your campaign idea from concept to reality.
Course Description [At Capacity]
Date: 19-24 April 2017
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Cost: €1,500 per person
[THIS TRAINING IS CURRENTLY AT CAPACITY, BUT YOU CAN STILL REGISTER TO JOIN THE WAIT LIST]
The Campaign Accelerator Facilitation Training involves five dynamic working days (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday, and Monday) as well as a 90 minute virtual session before we gather in person. The curriculum also includes two remote followup sessions.
During the training, participants will:
- Explore and practice leading the four key modules: Define, Sense, Create, and Prototype.
- Learn how to pull the component pieces generated during the week together into a full project plan based on project team needs.
- Explore tools/techniques for building strong team collaboration.
- Understand the role of the facilitator in the Accelerator process and practice facilitation, including the strategic use of games and energisers.
- Join a peer support network of Campaign Accelerator facilitators around the world.
The training curriculum includes a mix of interactive sessions led by the training team and practice sessions designed and facilitated by participants.
Graduates of this five-day experiential course will have learned to:
- Build a solid strategy that addresses your core issue,
- Generate tested tactics to engage your key audiences,
- Foster a team culture that embraces learning and iteration throughout a project cycle, and
- Use collaborative methods that ensure full-team alignment.